= Thread = https://t.co/gstPeO2Hzc</div><img key=0 alt="thread_img" style="width: 50%; margin-top: 1rem" src=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTg8hKtXwAE_lni.jpg /><div>Begin with the end in mind
A proportional physique is pleasing.
A disproportionate one is obvious…
And not for the right reasons.
You want to add muscle in the right places.
To do that, know the result you want before you start:</div><div>1. For an athletic well-balanced physique, you’ll want:
• Broad shoulders • Well-developed chest • Thick well-defined arms • Defined abs and obliques • Strong yet not overdeveloped traps • Legs proportionate to the upper body • V-Taper muscular back (thickness + width) https://t.co/PcPsEwXDkA</div><img key=0 alt="thread_img" style="width: 50%; margin-top: 1rem" src=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTg8hhfWIAA_JNS.jpg /><div>2. Back
Target all of the back musculature to build width and thickness.
• Thickness – Chest Supported Row / Seated Row / Barbell Row / Deadlift
• Width – Pull-Ups / Lat Pulldowns / Chin-Ups / Straight Bar Pulldowns</div><div>3. Chest
Hit the upper, middle and lower part of the chest.
• Upper – Incline Dumbbell Press / Incline Bench Press
• Mid – Barbell Bench Press / Flat Dumbbell Press / Banded Push-Ups
• Lower – High to Low Cable Flies / Decline Bench Press / Dips</div><div>4. Shoulders
Work all three heads of the shoulder to make them broad.
• Front – Overhead Press / Dumbbell OHP
• Lateral – Cable + Dumbbell Lat Raises / Machine Lat Raises
• Back – Lying Face Pulls / Kneeling Face Pulls / Reverse Pec Deck</div><div>5. Arms
Most of the growth will come from compound movements like bench press but some isolation work will help with extra definition.
• Biceps – Incline Dumbbell Curls / Hammer Curls / Cable Curls
• Triceps – Overhead Rope Extensions / Overhand Bar Pushdowns / Triceps dips</div><div>6. Legs
Target each of these muscles :
• Quads – Barbell Back Squat / Front Squat / Bulgarian Splits
• Hamstrings – Romanian Deadlift / Glute Ham Raises / Deadlift
• Glutes – Hip Thrusts / Reverse Lunges •Calves – Leg Press Calf Raise / Machine Calf Raise</div><div>7. Abs
Abs are made in the kitchen and the gym.
You to train them HARD if you want definition.
• Upper Abs – Decline Sit-Up / Weighted Cable Crunch
• Lower Abs – Handing Leg Raises / Captain’s Chair Raises
• Obliques – Thread the Needle Plank / Cable Woodchoppers</div><div>8. Compound over isolation movements
Isolation exercises are great but don’t give them your full focus.
Focus progressing with:
• Squat • Deadlift • Pull-Ups • Bench Press • Incline Dumbbell Press • Standing Overhead Press
These will deliver 80% of your results.</div><div>9. Warm up
You lift heavier if your muscles are warmed up.
Before your first exercise (e.g. bench) perform a few warm ups sets.
• 1st set – the bar for 10 reps • 2nd set – 50% working weight for 8 reps • 3rd set – 70% for 3-4 reps • 4th set – 90% for 1 rep</div><div>10. Men, if you want:
• Real results • To succeed in life • To believe in yourself • To become unstoppable • Gain unstoppable confidence
You NEED discipline.
Get 'Iron Clad Discipline' and become an UNSTOPPABLE man.
Click here: https://t.co/mWjyFiKVEp</div><div>If you enjoyed this thread, retweet the first tweet and follow me @AOMasculinity
This account exists to help men:
• Build power • Build strength • Build masculinity
Have a good day!</div>
Check out content our users have been saving (saved content visibility can be disabled in preferences)
3. Ankura will act as "Crypto-Servicer", a term we made up. Monthly, it'll combine the remittance report, the Trust report, and the trading report into one, comprehensive reconciliation, uploaded on Forum/Arweave. This gives MKR holders unbiased portfolio/asset reporting.
Effortlessly send content from all over the Internet to your notes (Notion, Obsidian & Evernote) to complement your workflowGet started for free